By far the most complicated campaign of my career, as creative director of Coke Zero’s experiential marketing agency I led a fully-integrated campaign in partnership with AOR Crispin Porter Bogusky and several other roster agencies, running weekly calls and progress report. Coordinated the creative integration of brand partnerships with NASCAR, AMC Theaters, Target, US Army, XBOX 360, EA Sports, and the NCAA.
If it’s possible to have real Cola taste and zero calories, what else can we make possible in the world?
Coke Zero It’s Possible
- We tapped into the My Coke Rewards database to email top Coke Zero users in our young male demographic
- They were invited to a private social network we built to co-create all the campaign elements with them – getting ideas and feedback
- Once the campaign launched, the highly-involved target were brought to the live events to bring their friends and show them what they helped create
- An It’s Possible website gave us an online touchpoint to drive users to live events
- We partnered with a word of mouth tracking company to get users to share their conversations about the brand
- Brand partnerships with the NCAA, Target and AMC Theaters provided additional high-traffic event footprints