Inventive, Analytical, Self-Assured and Relatable
An insatiably curious creative technologist, strategist and entrepreneurial leader, I combine a rare blend of analytical and critical business thinking with creativity. Throughout my career, which started at as a traditional creative, I’ve repeatedly demonstrated the ability to identify, learn and integrate the challenging new opportunities in the advertising and ad tech industries. I have broad experience across touch points with deep vertical expertise across industries.
Career highlights include:
• Successfully rebranded and repositioned an experiential marketing agency previously known as a sampling vendor into an award-winning trusted strategic partner of Fortune 500 brands in areas of experiential marketing and word of mouth
• Founded and launched a small agency at the worse part of the economic downturn and successfully positioned it as a leading consultancy for integrated digital campaigns at mid-level clients
• Implemented an awards show submission and agency PR process, leading to a huge influx of industry awards, earned media and recognition that lead to several new business opportunities.
• Created an internal integrated marketing program for inbound lead generation using social media and content marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring and marketing automation
CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LEADER
• Worked on the original marketing materials targeting advertising agencies for the first in-game advertising company, which became a multi-billion dollar industry
• Founded one of the first business social networks, Adholes.com, before Facebook or LinkedIn existed.
T-Shaped skill set covering a art, copy, digital, social, experiential, word of mouth, ad-tech and big data with deep vertical experience in beverages, spirits, CPG, fragrance, finance, causes, hospitals, entertainment and technology.
Personally, I live in Harlem where I enjoy cooking vegetarian meals and learning Portuguese. I’m a rabid Mets and Rangers fan. I’m insatiably curious, a rapid-fire autodidactic learner and a builder of complex systems – an INTJ for you Myers-Briggs fans, connector of dots, endlessly resourceful and funny in an absurdist way. Creative but pragmatic.